Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Brilliance

MONKEY:The safe word is "I love Republicans!"
MONKEY: That way, you'll never use it.
MONKEY: Try that next time - make the safe word something that your partner hates to say.
"Bush is on the right track!"
"Whatever makes us safer!"
"The constitution is just a 'plan', after all!"
"They must have been doing SOMETHING, or the cops wouldn't've bothered them.
me: that's brills
MONKEY: I have lots of good ideas.
me: or "the terrorists will win"
MONKEY: "Please pre-set Bill O'Reilly on my TIVO!"
me: AMAZING
i might have to make that my gchat messafe
MONKEY: "End women's suffrage!"
Oh, the games we'd play.
me: I'm like snorting with laughter
MONKEY: Imagine having to shout that out to end the scene. Geez.
My favorite part is being like "Well, they'd never say that, I must've misheard." and I can ignore it.
me: so so amazing
MONKEY: Ha.
I dunno 'bout you, but I think I deserve another PR post.
That's what I think.
I thought it.
me: ha. yes you probably are deserving

No comments: