Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Better To Leave Something To the Imagination"

You know how at some point an older dressing room attendant at Nordstrom's said this to you when you were like, "Can I pair the miniskirt with this belly shirt?" (Haha I have never once asked that.)

I think it's dumb advice, because people have crazy imaginations. Like you would never want to dress in a way that leaves anything to the imagination if you were dating James Cameron, because then he'd inevitably be disappointed you didn't have an electric blue 10-ft-long tail/flying horse syncher tucked in your baggy pants.

I DUNNOOOO, THIS IS JUST SOMETHING I WAS THINKING. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER. IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

If people knew the kind of things that go through my mind, I'd be in jail.