Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Brief Nothing On Affection Under The Diress Of Shit Colliding.


My astrophysicist sister brought her new astrophysicist boyfriend into town this weekend. Contrary to my initial stereotypical conception that an astrophysicist would be formed out of matter akin to Rick Moranis, I was pleasantly surprised to find that her new boyf was HOT. So hot, in fact, nearing the end of the night my sister was forced to issue a warning: "Laur, you keep staring at him inappropriately--STOP IT!" They held hands all day and told me about how a meteor was going to crash into the Earth and wipe us all out soon. Ah, young love! In the face of existential crisis! They said they were probably going to try to go into space together someday. Her boyfriend said time travel would be attainable in this century, my sister scoffed. Stay sweet, you kids.

No comments: