Friday, June 6, 2008

When Your Co-Worker Plays Meatloaf.....(aka Reason #1394 I am saddened by my recent desk change near the Ad Sales Dept.)


On 6/6/08 11:03 AM, PERFECT RATIO wrote:

Omg, the woman next to me is playing I Would Do Anything For Love— like without headphones.

WHY AD SALES???!


On 6/6/08 11:05 AM, SQUIDZ wrote:

THE MEATLOAF SONG??? She’s the one that has that really bad “an emergency on your part” poster, right?


On 6/6/08 11:06 AM, PERFECT RATIO wrote:

Um, YES. Should I ask her: “So what wouldn’t you do?”

Subtle?



On 6/6/08 11:07 AM, SQUIDZ wrote:

YES. PAY YOU $10!


On 6/6/08 11:15 AM, PERFECT RATIO wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH- omg. That was the BEST.

Me: So what wouldn’t you do?

Her: What?

Me: Like the song? (gesture to her ‘pooter blaring Meatloaf)

Her: Oh! (laughs, then thinks SERIOUSLY about this). I guess I wouldn’t move out of New York!

Me: (omg, she does not get it.) Ha. (forced laugh).

Her: What wouldn’t you do?

Me: (thinking: can I say ‘ PLAY MEATLOAF AT WORK?’) Really say: I can’t really think of anything I wouldn’t do. Maybe stuff involving toilet fetishes.

Her: Hmmm. (turns away SO QUICKLY)


THAT DID NOT GO AS PLANNED!

No comments: