Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"How Do We Beat the Bitch?"

Nothing like answering a totally Hilsogynist remark with laughter and "That's an excellent question" to win over the hearts and minds of the ladies. I don't like Hillary, but if it comes down to it, I hope she bakes your potato face and eats it for her inauguration dinner.



Also, I kind of love the old grandpa character in the background who clutches the backdrop like he's going to fall over when the questionably-colored woman utters the "Bitch" line. I mean clearly I've watched this video too many times. It's just so satisfying glimpsing the horrible old-timey misogyny that proves everything I ever thought about behind-the-scenes Republicanism. I mean I'm sure a video of my apartment on any given night with the three of us watching The Hills in skivvies, using "fucking" as an adjective in front of every noun ("Give me a bite of your fucking Milky Way") , and making casual abortion jokes would be a Republican wet dream, but we're NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO LET IT BE CAUGHT ON CAMERA, only stupid enough to post it on a not very well-read blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Axel Foley said...

I still want to know how we beat the bitch. The question was never answered.

Lauren Bans said...

I know, that's odd, huh.

I would say the winning strategy is encoded somewhere in the Heart Shaped Glasses music video.

dirtyword.net said...

'how do we beat the bitch?'
shirts, hats, stickers, mugs, buttons, magnets, and more
are now available now at:


****** dirtyword.net ******

it's the new anti-hillary conservative catch phrase!